Since 1988, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada has been producing compact cars and crossovers for North America. There are currently three Toyota auto plants – North Plant Cambridge, South Plant Cambridge, and West Plant Woodstock – employing more than 8,000 Canadians. At Supertech Auto Repair North Vancouver, we respect and recognize Toyota’s commitment to our country’s auto industry and its workers. That’s why we love servicing and repairing all Toyota vehicles. We also understand how much Canadians, especially local Vancouver residents, depend on their Toyota vehicles and want to make sure that we help you keep them running like new for as long as possible.
Toyota Vehicle Service and Repairs
Toyota has been able to provide Canadian consumers with compact, reliable, fuel-efficient vehicles since its inception. In no time, the Corolla became the best-selling compact car in America and Canada. At our North Vancouver auto shop, we service and repair centre all Toyota vehicles including the popular Corolla, Camry, Avalon, the sporty Supra, C-HR, RAV4, Highlander, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, and Tundra. We provide every convenience to make sure the repair and maintenance of your Toyota vehicles are as easy and quick as possible at a competitive price.
Our highly qualified and experienced Red Seal Certified mechanics use the latest technology to accurately diagnose service and repair your Toyota vehicle according to the manufacturer’s guidelines in order to satisfy your factory warranty. We are familiar with some of the issues you may encounter such as brake noises, jumpy gear changes, transmission slips, or failing fuel pumps.
Quality Parts and Hassle-Free Warranty
Your Toyota service and repairs are always performed using the same computers and modules that technicians at your local Toyota authorized dealer would use. What’s more, at Supertech Auto, we replace your vehicle parts with genuine OEM parts and your vehicle’s manufacturer-authorized fluids to ensure your factory warranty is kept current. Additionally, we back up our work with our 3-year/60, 000 Km Nationwide Warranties.
How To Keep Your Toyota In Top Condition
Keeping your Toyota car, truck, or SUV in top condition is not very difficult as long as you adhere to some simple advice:
- Review your owner’s manual for information about recommended service intervals and information about how to best operate your vehicle safely.
- You need to stick to your scheduled maintenance intervals which include regular oil and fluid changes. This will protect your engine and transmission from breakdowns and costly repairs.
- Make sure that your air, oil, and fuel filters are regularly changed to help your Toyota perform efficiently.
- Don’t neglect your tires. Your tires should always be inflated at the recommended psi level for optimum fuel efficiency and safety. Also, don’t forget to keep an eye on your tire treads since they help you maintain optimum contact with the road and help prevent loss of control of your vehicle.
- Always refuel your vehicle with the octane that it has been designed to use since the incorrect octane can result in lower engine efficiency.
- Don’t ignore your vehicle’s warning lights and learn what could they mean when activated. Often warning lights could be about a reminder to add fuel or book a service appointment but it could also be about something more serious like your engine overheating, low oil pressure, or even brake failure.
- Learn about your vehicle’s serpentine and timing belts since they are a vital part of your car. The serpentine belt drives and assists in the timing of many important components, like your vehicle’s A/C condenser, water pump, power steering, and alternator. The timing belt controls the engine valves and allows fuel and air into the cylinder. The timing belt can also drive the oil or water pump depending on your vehicle’s engine type.
- Check your brakes and visit Supertech Auto Repair North Vancouver when you suspect reduced performance. Your vehicle may warn you electronically through built-in sensors or you may notice squeaking or grinding noises indicating poor brake performance.
Visit Supertech Auto Repair North Vancouver for Your Next Toyota Service and Repair
If you haven’t serviced your Toyota vehicle for some time, we recommend that you visit Supertech Auto Repair North Vancouver. Our Red Seal Certified mechanics will use the latest diagnostic tools to determine the condition of your Toyota vehicle and inform you about any potential issues that may lead to more serious and costlier problems. Schedule your Toyota for regular maintenance and trusted repairs at competitive prices. By entrusting us with your Toyota, you can be sure that it will perform like new for many years. For exceptional Toyota service and repairs, contact us online or call us at 604-980-9801 to book your appointment. We’ve built our company by removing the frustration from auto repair.